Matt’s Minigolf: Redstone Edition

Matt’s Minigolf: Redstone Edition is a minigolf map with 10 varied courses based on a different item, block, or aspect of redstone. For exampe, there are courses based on droppers, minecarts, pistons, and much more. In this map, you throw your golf ball and it will move in the direction it is thrown. Your goal for each course is to get your golf ball in the hole, which is a hopper with a flag on it, in the fewest amounts of throws. Some courses also have obstacles or blocks that make it more difficult; these may include slime blocks, sand, etc. You can play this map by yourself or aslso with friends. It is also recommended to play in adventure mode and peaceful. Have fun!

Matt's Minigolf: Redstone Edition Download Button

Matt's Minigolf: Redstone Edition Picture

6 thoughts on “Matt’s Minigolf: Redstone Edition

• 18th August 2018 at 5:10 pm

Very good, took 20 throws for me to beat the map, but it was fun!

• 19th August 2018 at 4:34 pm

I’m glad you liked it! Also, I like the idea of actually keeping score of your throws, it makes the game more fun and interesting. Thanks 😀

• 20th August 2018 at 3:08 am

Your maps need a little more love thats all.
        I see many people play them. But bairly any leave a review.

• 21st August 2018 at 7:46 pm

By my “maps need a little more love,” do you mean that I need to put more effort in them? Or that more people should play them? But anyways, thanks for your comment 🙂

• 6th September 2018 at 3:57 am

I mean by more people should play in them.
            But I do know a command that will help hide your buttons better, but i usually do it by memory.
            It will take time. This command allows you to press a button, without a command under it, and still operates just like a normal command.

• 6th September 2018 at 12:30 pm

That would help out a lot! Could you send it to me either through Twitter (@MattTheMiner44) or through the “Contact Me” part? It would be appreciated! Thanks! 😀